Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Kickball bullies

I drove past an elementary school today and saw a class of kids playing kickball. I love playground games. I wish I still had my recess years at my disposal. I miss it. I don't miss that kid who tried to ruin it for everyone, though.

I asked my brother what it is about me that makes me dislike that kid who, while playing pitcher, rolls the ball so hard that no one can kick the ball. He told me it's because that kid is a bully. It's true. He's a bully. His objective is to make life miserable for everyone else while he gets to laugh. I really don't like that. In kickball, everyone should have the opportunity to kick the ball. That's why it's called "kick" ball. It defeats the purpose when the pitcher doesn't let anyone else play.

I despise bullying. It's a major pet peeve of mine and angers me on a very deep level. I just thought I'd share...

No comments:

Post a Comment