Friday, February 11, 2011

Leaders I'm following

A few weeks ago one of my favorite leaders wrote a blog about prominent leaders that he's following in 2011. He threw out a few names that were new to me, so I checked some of them out. I thought it was appropriate to share with those who follow this blog the names of some very important leaders that are worth following this year.

Below is a list of current and relevant leaders - authors, bloggers, coaches, pastors, etc. - that I am choosing to invest time in reading and listening to what they have to offer on a variety of topics. I hope you take the time to look into their work and find inspiration in what they have to offer.

John Acuff
Randy Alcorn
Geno Auriemma
Glen Beck
Francis Chan
Shane Claiborne
Mark Driscoll
Tony Dungy
Steven Furtick
Louie Giglio
Malcolm Gladwell
Seth Godin
Craig Groeschel
Wayne Grudem
Mike Huckabee
Bill Hybels
Timothy Keller
John C. Maxwell
Erwin McManus
Blake Mycoskie
Daniel Pink
Andy Stanley
Henry Williams

I'm also a big fan of C.S. Lewis and A.W. Tozer.

No comments:

Post a Comment