Thursday, September 17, 2009

Finally! My Own Blog

I finally did it. I finally created my own blog page. I have been writing blogs on various websites for a few years and have always wanted an avenue to freely speak my mind and express myself to the world. However, I have never taken the necessary steps to have that outlet. Today, I took the first step by setting up an account to actually have my own blog page.

I read various blogs for various reasons. I am interested in philosophical blogs about religion and my faith in Christ. I enjoy blogs about music and decoding cryptic meanings in song lyrics. I also follow many sports-related blogs on all of the major network websites as well as some obscure bloggers. I have read blogs about relationships and have recently been intrigued by others opinions about parenting as I am now a father.

At this point, I am very unclear as to the direction that I will take with this blog. I chose "Lend Me Your Imagination" as the title because I would like those who read my thoughts to do just that. I always read the opinions of others with an open mind and hope that you will be inclined to do the same.

I understand that it is imperative to designate a topic to blog about in order to acquire followers. Therefore, at this point, the topic(s) that I will discuss will be the intricacies of my mind. A journey into the playground of my brain, if you will. At some point my writings may become more focused, but as this time, I only plan and spewing my thoughts onto the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment